On this course we teach how to restore the angles of the facial profile in men and women using dermal fillers, with specific attention to the forehead, nose, chin and jawline.
Who is this course ideal for?
All registered health care professionals who are performing dermal filler injections.
£1200 + VAT
Fee includes: Lunch, refreshments, fillers and certificate of attendance.
Upcoming course date(s)
Guy’s Campus, King’s College London
Start time: 9 am
Finish time: 5 pm
- 9:00am to 9.30am: Registration & Tea/Coffee
- 9:30pm – 10.30pm: Assessment of Male & Female anatomical differences & beauty
- 10:30 pm to 12.30 pm: Cadaver Lab
The anatomical layers are shown in a clear manner including marking and surface anatomy. The location of danger zones, nerves, arteries and important mimetic muscles are delineated. These include clinically relevant regions, which can be personalized for delegates to focus on key facial areas.
- 12:30pm – 1.30pm: Lunch break
- 1:30am- 2.30am: Filler Injection techniques for Rejuvenating Male and Female facial profiles (forehead, nose, chin and jawline)
- 2:30am – 4.30pm: Cadaver Lab – Injection techniques
Hands on wet lab covering important surface anatomy and delineating the depth and location of injections. This section offers the delegate a chance to practice safe techniques with a variety of injectable devices.
- 4:30- 5.00pm: Tea/Coffee/Prosecco Break
- Practise performing a 3-D facial evaluation
- Rejuvenate the forehead, nose, chin & jawline using different types of fillers
- Restore the angles of the facial profile in men and women
Learn filler injection techniques for the most clinically relevant facial areas. Delegates will practise 3-Dimensional facial evaluation, with specific attention to the difference in restoring angles of the facial profile in men and women, and to improve the forehead, nose, chin and jawline using different types of fillers.
This one-day simulation “wet-lab” will provide small group, hands-on practical training so that delegates will be confident in facial anatomy, understand the concepts of male and female facial assessment applied to non-surgical treatments, and improve assessment and deliver safe outcomes.
Meet the Instructors
Dr. Sabrina Shah-Desai MS FRCS
Julia Sen – Oculoplastic Surgeon