On this Botox & Filler training course we allow delegates to discover through dissection the anatomical structures that cause common facial complaints such as dull wrikled skin, neck bands, horizontal frown lines, vertical 11’s and a “sad / tired” expression. We then teach injectable techniques developed by renowned international surgeons for how to rejuvenate these areas in a safe, natural-looking way.
Who is this course ideal for?
All registered health care professionals who are performing dermal filler injections.
£1200 + VAT
Fee includes: Lunch, refreshments, fillers and certificate of attendance.
Upcoming course date(s)
Guy’s Campus, King’s College London
Start time: 9 am
Finish time: 5 pm
- 9:00am to 9.30am: Registration & Tea/Coffee
- 9:30pm – 10.30pm: Toxin Injections techniques – on label & off label
- 10:30 pm to 12.30 pm: Cadaver Lab
The anatomical layers are shown in a clear manner including marking and surface anatomy. The location of danger zones, nerves, arteries and important mimetic muscles are delineated. These include clinically relevant regions, which can be personalized for delegates to focus on key facial areas.
- 12:30pm – 1.30pm: Lunch break
- 1:30am- 2.30am: Filler Injection techniques for skin boosting using RD1, RHA1, Restylane and Profhilo
- 2:30am – 4.30pm: Cadaver Lab – Injection techniques
Hands on wet lab covering important surface anatomy and delineating the depth and location of injections. This section offers the delegate a chance to practice safe techniques with a variety of injectables.
- 4:30- 5.00pm: Tea/Coffee/Prosecco Break
- Cadaver dissection to deeply understand the anatomy you’re injecting in
- Different injection techniques to refresh the skin of the neck and face
- How to avoid critical neurovascular anatomy to minimise the risk of complications
We will teach basic, intermediate and advanced safe reproducible filler & toxin injection techniques including off label use, addressing how to improve the deep wrinkles with appropriate skin boosting fillers and reveal how to address the facial skin canvas. Techniques include use of different skin boosters like Profhilo, RD1, RHA1, Restylane vital and use of toxin for the nefertiti lift, brow lift, etc
Delegates will also learn how to avoid complications from poor technique and inappropriate patient selection.
Dermal Filler Training Courses
Taught by Leading International Surgeons
Learn research-led techniques from pioneering, world-class surgeons. Increase your confidence, safety and results with dermal filler treatments.
Dissect and Understand
Dissect and Understand the facial anatomy
Practise dermal filler techniques on fresh cadavers
Get one-on-one tuition in small class sizes
Meet the Instructors
Dr. Sabrina Shah-Desai MS FRCS
Julia Sen – Oculoplastic Surgeon