Complications are real risks when using Injectables. On this course we teach the basics of facial ultrasound, how to use it to vascular map the facial anatomy and reduce the likelihood of vascular complications by vascular mapping.
You will also be introduced on how to inject filler & dissolve filler using hyaluronidase under ultrasound guidance
Who is this course ideal for?
All registered health care professionals who are performing dermal filler injections and are interested in learning basic facial ultrasonography.
£1500 + VAT = Total £1800
Fee includes: Lunch, refreshments, hyaluronidase, fillers and certificate of attendance. There will be a variety of facial ultrasounds available for practice.
Upcoming course date(s)
Perfect Eyes Ltd,
121, Harley Street
London W1G 6AX
Start time: 8.30 am
Finish time: 6 pm
Practical Course in Facial Ultrasound for Aesthetic Injectables
Venue: Perfect Eyes Ltd, 121, Harley Street, W1G 6AX
8.30 am – Tea/Coffee/Registration
9 to 9.30 am – Introduction to facial ultrasound- Prof Hee Jin Kim
Practical vascular mapping
(Small group interactive hands on)
9.30 am to 1.30 pm
Dr. Steve Harris – Lower face
Dr. Sabrina Shah-Desai – Upper face & Infraorbital
Dr. Yusra Al-Mukhtar – Nose & Nasolabial folds
LUNCH : 1.30-2.30 pm
2.30-5.30 pm Ultrasound guided hyaluronidase & filler injections:
Dr. Steve Harris & Dr. Sabrina Shah-Desai
5.30- 6 pm – Feedback & Close
- Introduction to Physics & Knobology of facial ultrasound
- Learn anatomically safe filler planes based on vascular, bony and ligamentous anatomy
- Practise how to vascular map using facial ultrasound
- Practice ultrasound guided filler injection
- Practise dissolving HA fillers under ultrasound guidance in the management of complications
- Gain extensive insight into the essential ultrasound anatomy of the different facial areas for safe practice in aesthetic medicine.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of various anatomical layers and structures using ultrasound and their appearance on ultrasonography
- Gain insight into reading the surface anatomy and real-time application of facial ultrasound to vascular map & its use in injectables with an emphasis on patient safety and avoidance of structures in critical danger zones of the upper, mid and lower face.
- Practise in small groups under expert supervision how to use the ultrasound devices with interactive discussions.
Practise injecting & dissolving HA fillers under ultrasound guidance.
Dermal Filler Training Courses
Taught by Leading International Surgeons
Learn research-led techniques from pioneering, world-class surgeons. Increase your confidence, safety and results with dermal filler treatments.
Dissect and Understand
Dissect and Understand the facial anatomy
Practise dermal filler techniques on fresh cadavers
Get one-on-one tuition in small class sizes