On this dermal filler training course we allow delegates to discover through dissection the anatomical structures that cause common facial complaints such as eye bags, dark circles (tear troughs), sagging brows, hollow temples more. We then teach injectable techniques developed by renowned international surgeons for how to rejuvenate these areas in a safe, natural-looking way.
Who is this dermal filler training course ideal for?
All registered health care professionals who are performing dermal filler injections.
£1200 + VAT
Fee includes: Lunch, refreshments, fillers and certificate of attendance.
Upcoming course date(s)
Call to book via PA Lindsay on 0207 183 5121
Guy’s Campus, King’s College London
Start time: 9 am
Finish time: 5 pm
- 9:00am to 9.30am: Registration & Tea/Coffee
- 9:30pm -10.30pm: Tear trough Ageing, Anatomy, Assessment and Anatomical techniques of tear trough rejuvenation This talk also includes choosing the type of product, evidence-based information for efficacy, longevity and safety of fillers.
- 10:30 pm to 12.30 pm: Cadaver Lab
- Different techniques will be taught (needle, cannula and Eye-Boost)
- 12:30pm – 1.30pm: Lunch break – Copy
- 1:30am- 2.30am: Temple & Superior sulcus ageing, anatomy and assessment
Anatomical techniques of rejuvenation of the eye frame This talk also includes choosing the type of product, evidence-based information for efficacy, longevity and safety of fillers
- 2:30am – 4.30pm: Cadaver Lab
Different techniques will be taught (needle & cannula)
- 4:30- 5.00pm: Tea/Coffee Break. Interactive Discussion & Feedback
- Cadaver dissection to deeply understand the anatomy you’re injecting in
- Different injection techniques to restore the tear trough, superior sulcus, temple hollows
- How to avoid critical neurovascular anatomy to minimise the risk of complications
We will teach basic, intermediate and advanced safe reproducible filler injection techniques for the most challenging facial areas, addressing how to improve the deep volume loss with appropriate fillers and reveal how to address the eyelid skin canvas. Prof Sabrina Shah-Desai will also be teaching her EyeBoost™ technique for rejuvenating the complex tear trough area.
EyeBoost™ treats the tear trough by placing a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler into the thin skin of the lower eyelid and medial tear trough, not deeply in the inner corner under the eyes. It is extremely effective at tackling dark circles and eye bags – two common sources of distress for patients.
Delegates will also learn how to avoid complications from poor technique and inappropriate patient selection.
Dermal Filler Training Courses
Taught by Leading International Surgeons
Learn research-led techniques from pioneering, world-class surgeons. Increase your confidence, safety and results with dermal filler treatments.
Dissect and Understand
Dissect and Understand the facial anatomy
Practise dermal filler techniques on fresh cadavers
Get one-on-one tuition in small class sizes
Meet the Instructors
Dr. Sabrina Shah-Desai MS FRCS
Julia Sen – Oculoplastic Surgeon