9th Sept 2017 : Anatomical Basis of Prevention and Management of Hyaluronic Acid Dermal filler complications & Hyaluronidase Wet-Lab
Course date: Saturday, 9th September 2017
Mrs Sabrina Shah-Desai
Mrs. Sabrina Shah-Desai (MS, FRCS), one of UK’s leading Oculoplastic Surgeons specialising in surgical and non-surgical peri-orbital rejuvenation. She is an advanced trainer for Galderma and has developed “Eye-Boost” a bespoke tear trough rejuvenation treatment.
Course fee: £995 + VAT
Fee includes: lunch, all refreshments, teaching materials, headsets and a certificate of attendance.
Start time: 9 am
Finish time: 5 pm
Dissecting Room, Anatomy Department, Kings College London, 2nd Floor, Hodgkin Building, Guys Campus, SE1 1UL
Objectives of course:
To educate in a scientific and anatomical manner regards filler placement in the different facial areas to improve safety and efficacy of practitioner outcomes. To educate on the management of filler complications by dissolution with hyaluronidase.
- Delegates will be taken through an extensive insight into the essential anatomy of the different facial areas for safe practice in aesthetic medicine.
- Delegates will get a comprehensive understanding of various anatomical layers and structures within fresh frozen cadaver facial tissue and how facial injections influence volume loss and ageing.
- Delegates will get an insight into reading the surface anatomy and real-time application of facial injectables with an emphasis on patient safety and avoidance of structures in critical danger zones of the upper, mid and lower face.
- Delegates will practice under expert supervision in employing (advanced) injectable techniques in human cadavers, with interactive discussion on the choice and combination of dermal fillers for each region.
- Delegates will practice under experts supervision in dissolving HA fillers with interactive discussion on the dilution of hyaluronidase for overfill vs vascular compromise.
- Delegates will practice under expert supervision Retrobulbar hyaluronidase injection to manage blindness from vascular compromise.
Who is this course ideal for: All health care professionals who are performing dermal filler injections.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 15
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self